Recruitment For Graduate Engineer Trainee | HCL | B.Tech/BE-CSE
Good Afternoon If you are a student of IT and you have a B. Tech / BE-CSE degree and you want to work in a good company, then HCL company is hiring for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee, let’s see how you can apply for this job.
About the HCL
HiTech is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business. The company has offices in 52 countries and over 210,966 employees.
HiTech is on the Forbes Global 2000 list. It is among the top 20 largest publicly traded companies in India with a market capitalization of $50 billion as of September 2021.
- B.Tech/BE-CSE and IT (Preferred) (ECE/EEE).
- 70% throughout in 10th,12th, UG.
Roles and Responsibility
- Assist Senior DevOps Engineer with all aspects of the CI/CD pipeline including IaC, CM design and coding
- Study the existing IAC codebase and DevOps pipeline and improve your programming skills.
- Write code to automate the provisioning and management of AWS resources
- Write and maintain the code base and work on minor bug fixes. – Respond to automation team inquiries.
- Build and maintain cloud solutions using best practices.
- Support the development and deployment of IAC and AWS configuration management solutions
- Work with experienced members to select suitable AWS services for new applications
- Upgrade existing application architecture.
- Network basics include VPN, DNS, subnets, route tables, and firewalls.
- Basic programming experience – knowledge of databases and operating systems.
- Any infrastructure as code (CloudFormation, Terraform, and Ansible) would be an added benefit.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker administration (EKS and ECS) will be an added advantage.
- Can quickly adapt to new technologies and/or learn new things. – Able to work well with others and accept assignments easily.
- good communication skills in pronunciation and writing
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- AWS Certified Developer/Architect/Management Associate Level.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here