Recruitment For Management Trainee | ABB | BE / BTech
Hello Friends If you have a 10, 12 BE / BTech degree and you want to work in a good company, then there is a big opportunity for you because ABB company is hiring management trainees, let’s see how you can apply for this job.
About the ABB
ABB Ltd. is a Swedish-Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland. The company was formed in 1988 when Sweden’s Allmänna Svenska Elektriska Aktiebolaget (ASEA) and Switzerland’s Brown, Boveri & Cie merged to create ASEA Brown Boveri, later simplified to the initials ABB. Both companies were established in the late 1800s and were major electrical equipment manufacturers, a business that ABB remains active in today. The company has also since expanded to robotics and automation technology.
It is ranked 341st in the Fortune Global 500 list of 2018 and has been a global Fortune 500 company for 24 years. Until the sale of its Power Grids division in 2020, ABB was Switzerland’s largest industrial employer
BE/BTech students graduate in 2022.
The total from semesters 10 and 12 and all previous semesters must be 60% and more without arrears.
Roles and Responsibility
- Completed degree in electrical engineering, electrical engineering, or computer science
- Attitude and ability to learn and execute quickly
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements, scope and priorities.
- Ability to work effectively in teams to solve complex problems
- Demonstrates a high level of self-confidence and motivation. Demonstrates drive and ambition for wider responsibilities.
- Must have a professional level of social understanding and good working relationships with others
- Open to new ideas, demonstrating innovative ability and a desire to improve things
- Must be able to motivate others and lead the team in the future
India: Karnataka, Bangalore North
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here