General Electric Recruitment Services Specialist | Graduate
Hello friends you are a student of Electrical Engg/Electronics & Communication/Computer Science and you have done graduation then your big opportunity because General Electric company is hiring a Services Specialist, let’s see how you can apply for this job
About the General Electric
General Electric Company (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate founded in 1892, and incorporated in New York state, and headquartered in Boston.
The company operated in sectors including healthcare, aviation, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing, and venture capital and finance,[self-published source] but has since divested from several areas, now primarily consisting of the first four segments
Graduation in Electrical Engg/Electronics & Communication/Computer Science
Roles and Responsibility
- Contribute to the implementation of MES solutions with software packages. Own technical results throughout the project life cycle. Involved throughout the assigned project lifecycle and participate in architecture, design, and functional decisions to keep the program on track in terms of budget, time, and customer expectations. Work closely with clients to understand their needs and develop strategies tailored to their organizations through site assessments. Also provides standard recommendations on workflows, applications, interfaces, reporting, testing, and customer uploads during the implementation process. Responsible for go-live readiness and support as well as post-go-live checks and must work with internal team members and customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Development of conceptual knowledge of professional disciplines. May include support roles with a broad range of specialist knowledge or technical knowledge.
- Apply general business knowledge acquired through previous education or experience. Understand how your own teamwork contributes to the area.
- Fixed problems with defined procedures. Consult supervisor or senior team member on issues that fall outside the specified instructions/parameters.
- Work with others to solve problems. Developed strong customer relationships for a customer-facing role and served as a liaison between customers and GE. Exchange technical information, ask questions, and check to understand.
Strong spoken and written communication skills. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
India: Uttar Pradesh, Noida
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here
Application Form Link Clicking Here