IBM Recruitment Software Developer B.E/B.Tech
Hello friends If you are a student of computer science or information technology and you want to work in a good company, then this is a big opportunity for you because IBM company is hiring a software developer, let’s see how you can apply for this job.
Read More Recruitment For Information Security Analyst | Lionbridge | BE/BTech/BCA/MCA
About the IBM
The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries. The company began in 1911, founded in Endicott, New York, by trust businessman Charles Ranlett Flint, as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924. IBM is incorporated in New York.
IBM produces and sells computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM is also a major research organization, holding the record for most annual U.S. patents generated by a business (as of 2021) for 29 consecutive years.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 0-3 years of experience in product development, deployment, configuration, and support of tools
Roles and Responsibility
- Execute software implementation using sound engineering principles and in accordance with business standards, practices, processes, and product requirements
- Identify potential solutions that are optimized to work with product constraints
- Solving technical problems through debugging and investigation and creating new and innovative ways to improve applications.
- Providing timely status updates and proactive problem communication with stakeholders
- Ability to interact with internal stakeholders regarding software issues
- You have the ability and desire to gain an in-depth understanding of existing domains and products (beyond software) and apply that knowledge to develop new products and provide fixes and enhancements to meet customer needs.
- Knowledge of C++, STL
- Knowledge of OOPS concepts.
- IDE Skills: Visual Studio
- Development platform: Windows
- Mastery of application and implementation of engineering methods and standards for model-based architectures
- Knowledge and experience using source control tools (Git, Bitbucket, TFS, etc.)
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Team player, with experience working in an Agile Scrum team.
- MFC, CI-CD development skills
India: Gujarat, Ahmedabad
Read More JP Morgan Chase Recruitment Software Engineer | BS/BA
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here