PTC Off-Campus Drive For Product Analyst | B.E, M.E, B Tech, MTech )
Hello, friends Big opportunity is for those students who are computer science students and you have a master’s (BE, ME, BTech, MTech) in /Comp science, related stream, computer application, or related field. (MCA, MCS) degree and you are looking for a job then your job search is over because PTC company is hiring for the post of a Product Analyst, let’s see How can you apply for this job
About the PTC
PTC Inc. is an American computer software and services company founded in 1985 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The global technology company has over 6,000 employees across 80 offices in 30 countries,1,150 technology partners, and over $1bn in revenue The company began developing parametric, associative feature-based, solid computer-aided design (CAD) modeling software in 1988, including an Internet-based product for product lifecycle management (PLM) in 1998.
PTC products and services include the Internet of things (IoT), augmented reality (AR), and collaboration software
Minimum Bachelor/ Master (BE, ME, BTech, MTech) in / Comp Science, E&TC or relevant stream, masters in computer application or related field. (MCA, MCS)
Roles and Responsibility
- Provide support services to assist customers and field representatives in configuring and troubleshooting installation and functionality issues of Windchill products.
- Provide customer-centric services by understanding customer problems, knowledge of PTC products, and understanding the support service process.
- Develop expert-level expertise in Windchill installation and functionality issues and support the development of the PTC knowledge base
- Creating software configurations, duplicating issues, troubleshooting, investigating technical issues, and tracking resolution of those issues in collaboration with other PTC departments such as R&D and QA and communicating the same to customers.
- Focus on your own professional development and occasionally coach or mentor other team members. With growing experience and valuable input to technical support projects and/or functional teams.
- Support in the creation and implementation of technical training courses and documentation on the topics mentioned above. Partner with other offices around the world to provide world-class support for mission-critical customers
Fresher or 1 year of experience in support profile (Windchill or other enterprise-level software)
India: Maharastra, Pune
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job,
Official Website Link Clicking Here
Application Form Link Clicking Here