Recruitment For Information Security Analyst | Lionbridge | BE/BTech/BCA/MCA
Hello friends If you are a student of engineering or technology and you are looking for a job, then this is a big opportunity for you because Lionbridge company is hiring an Information Security Analyst, how can you apply for this job?
About the Lionbridge
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc is an American company that provides translation and localization services. Based in Waltham, Massachusetts, the company has operations in 26 countries.
In 2015, they acquired Zurich-based CLS Communication, a translation services provider, and Geotech, a legal translation company. In December 2016, it was announced that Lionbridge entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by H.I.G. Capital. The deal was announced closed in May 2017 and, subsequently, the company was delisted from Nasdaq. Lionbridge is now a privately-held company and part of the portfolio of H.I.G. companies
Candidates should be :
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) – Any Specialization
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Any Specialization
- Master of Technology (M.Tech) – Cyber Forensic & Information Security
Roles and Responsibility
Establish, maintain, and improve information security risk management and data protection processes
Proactively track and review information security risks within our organization and take appropriate action to ensure strict adherence to our policies
Review vulnerability reports, track fixes, and identify, assess, and track risk items
Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events – Identifying information by categorizing it, evaluating it, recognizing differences or similarities, and recognizing changing circumstances or events
Process, Material, or Environment Monitoring – Monitor and review information from materials, events, or environments to detect or assess threats
Monitor security compliance through ongoing security controls reviews and risk assessments and work closely with the Trust team to review and advise on information security issues requiring maintenance and closure
Assistance in risk assessment
Maintenance assistance and ongoing support for ISO27001 and ISO27701 Information Security and Privacy Management Systems (ISPMS)
Good Communication skills.
- Experience in information security management, compliance, or risk management or equivalent.
- Relevant security industry certifications including but not limited to ISO27001, ISO31000, CEH, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of IT industry trends and new technologies and the ability to relate them to the business and its goals.
To be successful, you must
- Basic understanding of the Internet, web technologies, operating system network concepts, and risk management; Ability to learn standards and compliance frameworks quickly.
- Fluent in spoken and written English with good communication skills.
- Highly motivated, with excellent follow-up skills.
- Good investigative skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent.
( 0-2 )Years
Rs. 2,50,000 to 4,50,000 / Monthly
India: Mumbai, Maharashtra
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here