JP Morgan Chase Recruitment Software Engineer | BS/BA
Hello, Friends If you are searching for a job, then J.P. Morgan company is hiring a software engineer, so let’s see how you can apply for this job.
About the JP Morgan
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City and incorporated in Delaware. As of 2022, JPMorgan Chase is the largest bank in the United States, the world’s largest bank by market capitalization, and the fifth largest bank in the world in terms of total assets, with total assets of US$3.774 trillion. Additionally, JPMorgan Chase is ranked 24th on the Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue. It is considered a systemically important bank by the Financial Stability Board.
Candidates should be a BS/BA degree.
Roles and Responsibility
- Equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understand architecture and design across all systems
- Employability skills in development tools
- Knowledge of technology trends and best practices across industries
- Ability to work in large collaborative teams to achieve business goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Mastery of one or more modern programming languages
- Understand software skills such as business analysis, software development, maintenance, and upgrade
Rs.5.4 LPA Average Annual Salary
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here