Recruitment For Executive Trainee | Tata Power | Apply Now
Hi, Readers India’s largest company Tata Power is hiring for an Executive Trainee. Tata Power Company Limited is an Indian electric utility company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, and part of the Tata Group. The core business of the company is to generate, transmit and distribute electricity. With an installed power generation capacity of 10,577 MW, it is the largest integrated power company in India. We will see in this post how you can apply for this job. what skills should you have?
Introduction Of Tata Power
- Tata Power has been ranked 3rd in the 2017 Responsible Business Rankings developed by IIM Udaipur. In February 2017, Tata Power became the first Indian company to ship over 1 GW of solar modules.
- Tata Power has operations in India, Singapore, Indonesia, South Africa, and Bhutan. Tata Power Group has its operations based in 35 locations in India.
The thermal power stations of the company are located at Trombay in Mumbai, Mundra in Gujarat, Jojoba and Maithon in Jharkhand, Kalinganagar in Odisha, Haldia in West Bengal, and Belgaum in Karnataka. The hydro stations are located in the Western Ghats of Maharashtra and the wind farms are in Ahmednagar, Supa, Khanke, Brahmanwel, Gadag, Samana, and Visapur. The company installed India’s first 500 MW unit at Trombay, the first 150 MW pumped storage unit at Bhira and a flue gas desulphurization plant for pollution control at Trombay. It has generation capacities in the States of Jharkhand and Karnataka, and is a distribution company in Delhi, servicing over one million consumers spread over 510 square km in North Delhi.
- MBA – Logistics & Supply Chain Management.
- We are looking for candidates who are currently in their final year of an MBA degree in Supply Chain Management and have a B.Sc. / B Tech in Electrical/Mechanical/Citizenship.
- 60% across SSC, HSC, degrees, and PGPM/MBA
- Applicants must not have an active backlog (exams that have not been processed)
- Applicants must have completed all academic courses (graduation/post-graduation) within the stipulated study period (eg: B.A./ B.Com./ B.Sc. for 3 years or B.E./B.Tech. for 4 years and MBA/ PGDM for 2 years)
- Candidate must be willing to travel and be transferred to any office or factory in India.
- Active Learning
- Management Active
- Listening and Management
- Complex Variables Problem Solving
- Computer Science and Electronics
Rs.6,65,000 / Annually
The benefit of Executive Trainee
- Medical Facilities
- Higher Education Support (post-trainee period)
- Holiday Homes
- Rewards & Recognitions
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here