Recruitment For C++ Developer | CREDIT SUISSE | Apply Now
Hi, Friends Credit Suisse is Hiring C++ Developer Credit a global investment bank and financial services firm established and based in Switzerland. Headquartered in Zürich, it maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world and is one of nine global “bulge bracket” banks providing services in investment banking, private banking, asset management, and shared services. We will see in this post how you can apply for this job.
About the Credit Suisse
- . It is known for strict bank–client confidentiality and banking secrecy. The Financial Stability Board considers it to be a global systemically important bank. Credit Suisse is also the primary dealer and Forex counterparty of the FED.
- Credit Suisse was founded in 1856 to fund the development of Switzerland’s rail system. It issued loans that helped create Switzerland’s electrical grid and the European rail system. In the 1900s, it began shifting to retail banking in response to the elevation of the middle class and competition from fellow Swiss banks UBS and Julius Bär. Credit Suisse partnered with First Boston in 1978 before buying a controlling share of the bank in 1988. From 1990 to 2000, the company purchased institutions such as Winterthur Group, Swiss Volksbank, Swiss American Securities Inc. (SASI), and Bank Leu. The biggest institutional shareholders of Credit Suisse include the Qatar Investment Authority and BlackRock (about 5% each), the US mutual fund providers Harris Associates (the largest shareholder as of August 2022, with 10.1%), and Dodge & Cox, the central bank of Norway and the Saudi Arabian Olayan Group
- Degree or postgraduate degree in engineering or other relevant fields of technology
- Recent work experience or up to 1 year
- Time series DB or relational DB mastery
- Familiar or hands-on experience with Python programming, shell/Perl scripting combined with C++ and object-oriented concepts
- Outstanding analytical problem-solving and logical thinking skills
- Have effective communication skills
- It is good to have an understanding of market data and global markets
- Commitment to developing an inclusive culture and respecting diverse perspectives.
Roles and Responsibility
- Understand the business use of time series data and develop new solutions to make product usage more attractive to business users
- Built-in market and transaction data, data normalization, data analysis, and building analytics on data according to user requirements
- Provide level 3 assistance to the support team when complex production issues require development work
- Contribution to the market and analysis of transaction data before and after trading
- Data quality problem detection, data reconciliation, and data monitoring framework.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official website link Clicking Here