Recruitment For Engineering Graduate Apprentice|(CSL) Cochin Shipyard Limited| Apply now 2022
Hi, friends CSL (Cochin Shipyard Limited) Recruitment is For Engineering Graduate Apprentice hiring we will discuss how you can get the job, which skills should you which degree you should have, and how you can apply for this job.
About the CSL(Cochin Shipyard Limited)
Cochin Shipyard Ltd (CSL) is a shipbuilding facility in India. It is part of a line of maritime-related facilities in the port city of Kochi, in the state of Kerala, India.
Of the services provided by the shipyard is building platform supply vessels and double-hulled oil tankers. It built the first indigenous aircraft carrier for the Indian Navy, the INS Vikrant. The company has Miniratna status.
- Candidates Possessing Engineering Degrees in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Civil Engineering / Science/Computer Application/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology / Safety Engineering / Marine Engineering / Naval Architecture & Shipbuilding are eligible for Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Engineering Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
For Engineering Graduate Apprentice Recruitment in Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), the Candidate should be above 18 years .
The selection process for the Engineering Internship Degree at Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) is given below –
- Only candidates residing in Kerala will be considered for selection as Engineering Trainees at Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL).
- Candidates are selected for selection based on the percentage of grades obtained in engineering degrees applicable to their respective disciplines.
- If more than one candidate achieves the same percentage score in an engineering degree, relative merit is determined by seniority.
- Candidates selected prior to selection for Certificate Review must bring original transcripts proving age, qualifications, caste, disability (if any), etc., and certified copies of all such transcripts for review, and their applications will be referred to on the basis of which the original certificates are assessed. If there is no original certificate, the candidate will be disqualified.
- Candidates who pass the certificate review process will be temporarily considered for selection against the stated training sites in the order of eligibility/reservation pending medical eligibility.
- No application fee is required to be paid by the candidates for Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Engineering Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
Last date on the online application
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply to visit this link official website by Clicking here