Recruitment For Analyst by IBM – Inviting Fresher Offcampus Drive 2022
Hi, friends IBM Recruitment is For Analyst hiring we will discuss how you can get the job, which skills should you which degree you should have, and how you can apply for this job.
About the IBM
The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries. The company began in 1911, founded in Endicott, New York, by trust businessman Charles Ranlett Flint, as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924. IBM is incorporated in New York.
IBM produces and sells computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM is also a major research organization, holding the record for most annual U.S. patents generated by a business (as of 2021) for 29 consecutive years.
Candidates should have Any Bachelor or Masters’s in Any Branches and 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022.
Roles and Responsibility
- Request internal and external systems to collect information to validate Know Your Customer (KYC) details and ensure customer records are kept accurate and up-to-date within defined SLAs.
- Fast escalation of suspicious transactions/profiles.
- Balance different client/client perspectives and insights with policies to achieve the right client outcomes that are in the bank’s best interest to create client advocacy.
- Use your judgment within clearly defined process parameters to analyze factual customer information from multiple sources.
- If necessary, document deviations for further investigation and correction according to the specified process.
- Work closely with team leaders and the wider team to achieve outstanding performance.
- Work with and receive feedback from the quality team to ensure all tasks are completed to a high standard.
Fresher (0 to 1years)
How to Apply?
To apply for IBM Hiring, CLICK HERE