Recruitment For Software Developer | Oracle | Apply Now
Hello friends, if you are a software developer and you are looking for a job then there is a very good chance for you because Oracle company is hiring software developers, let’s see how you can apply for this job
About the Oracle
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas. In 2020, Oracle was the third-largest software company in the world by revenue and market capitalization. The company sells database software and technology (particularly its own brands), cloud-engineered systems, and enterprise software products, such as enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, human capital management (HCM) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software (also known as customer experience), enterprise performance management (EPM) software, and supply chain management (SCM) software
Design, develop, troubleshoot, and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks, and more.
As a member of the Software Engineering Department, you will apply basic to advanced knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks related to the development, debugging, or design of software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Create extensions within existing software architectures and offer architectural extensions from time to time.
Standard tasks and tasks with several variations; demonstrate an understanding of roles, processes, and procedures. Perform moderately complex issues with support and guidance in understanding and implementing company policies and processes. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience related to a functional area. 1-year software engineering or comparable experience.
- Minimum undergraduate degree in computer science/engineering
- 0-2 years experience in software/application development in the relevant functional areas.
- Good knowledge of Java/J2EE concepts
- Experience in building cloud solutions is preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Can write and communicate clearly and effectively
Roles and Responsibility
- Use your creativity to create the next generation of analytics products.
- Use your technical skills to create the best products and features for our customers and change the face of business intelligence software.
- Works with the latest Java and business intelligence technologies
- Work with the latest cloud products.
- Join one of the most successful, dynamic, and fastest-growing business units at Oracle
Java (Programing Language )
India: Karnataka, Bengaluru
How to Apply
Interested Candidates can apply for this job,
Official Website Link Clicking Here