Hi, friends PayPal Recruitment is For Software Engineer hiring we will discuss how you can get the job, which skills should you which degree you should have, and how you can apply for this job.
About the PayPal
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system in the majority of countries that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods such as checks and money orders. The company operates as a payment processor for online vendors, auction sites, and many other commercial users, for which it charges a fee.
Candidate should have a bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
Roles and Responsibility
- Be able to independently design, code, and test complex features, as well as lead and mentor other engineers, help build engineering teams
- Drive both technology and product innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development
- Be a technical subject matter expert and represent the full internal and external capabilities of the platform.
- Able to conduct complex architectural discussions spanning multiple systems
- Identify product/feature gaps and work with internal product and technology teams to determine the development needed to support solution delivery.
- Accelerate integration efforts and direct critical workflows toward leadership-sponsored strategic initiatives
- Powertrain Engineering Excellence via CI/CD
- Respond proactively to identify and fix integration issues or technical issues.
- Knowledge of Java and Spring Framework
- In-depth understanding of the application of advanced object-oriented design and development principles
- Perform high-quality software analysis, design, development, testing, and support for PayPal’s core technology platform
- A strong CS foundation is required. (Data structures, algorithms, OS, databases). Good knowledge of RESTful API and web services.
- Focus on test automation and development
- Ability to collaborate with teams in remote locations to complete assigned tasks.
- Ability to create test plans, test cases, and track software bug resolution.
- A dynamic individual who is self-motivated and fully committed with the ability to adapt and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Experience developing data-driven applications using industry-standard RDBMS (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.) including strong data architecture and SQL development skills
- Application development using NoSQL databases (Cassandra, DynamoDB, etc.) and messaging technologies (Kafka, Rabbit MQ, etc.)
- Experience with unit tests and tools.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply to visit this link official website Clicking here