Recruitment For Analyst | Bain | Apply Here 2022 ￼
Hi, friends Bain Company is Hiring an Analyst. Bain & Company is an American management consulting company headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The firm provides advice to public, private, and non-profit organizations. We will know in this post how you can apply for the job, what will be the requirement and how much will be the salary in this job.
About the Bain Company
- Bain & Company is an American management consulting company headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The firm provides advice to public, private, and non-profit organizations. One of the Big Three management consultancies, Bain & Company was founded in 1973 by former Group Vice President of Boston Consulting Group Bill Bain and his colleagues, including Patrick F. Graham. In the late 1970s and early 1980s, the firm grew rapidly. Bill Bain later spun off the alternative investment business into Bain Capital in 1984 and appointed Mitt Romney as its first CEO. Bain experienced several setbacks and financial troubles from 1987 to the early 1990s. Romney and Orit Gadiesh are credited with returning the firm to profitability and growth in their sequential roles as the firm’s CEO and chairman respectively.
- 0-2 years experience in a similar analytical role in a corporate environment, previous experience in a consulting firm would be an advantage
- University graduate at the highest level, preferably with quantitative experience
- Fluency in English (at least C1) is required, other European languages are an advantage
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to methodically analyze and solve problems and generate business insights
- Very good communication and listening skills
- Outstanding organizational, prioritizing, and time management skills
- Ability to be a practical and innovative problem solver with great attention to detail.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take ownership of the assigned analysis and generate hypotheses
- Use Bain & Company’s proprietary tools and an evidence-based analytical approach to validate your answers
- Identify key drivers and generate reliable hypotheses to solve our customers’ critical problems
- Find innovative ways to answer critical questions through quality research and data analysis
- Improve your professional communication skills by providing impactful insights in a structured way
- Interact with various international cultures and make a lasting impact on the Bain team in EMEA
- Sample assignments include market and competition research, survey analysis, online and social media, brand engagement assessment, target screening, and more.
How to Apply?
Dear interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for this job. We will meet in the next post.
Official Website link Clicking Here