Cognizant Recruitment Software Engineer | Graduate
About the Cognizant
Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994 and started serving external clients in 1996.
After a series of corporate re-organizations, there was an initial public offering in 1998.
Cognizant had a period of fast growth during the 2000s and became a Fortune 500 company in 2011; as of 2021, it is ranked 185
Candidates should be graduates.
Roles and Responsibility
A clear understanding of your own role and competence expectations.
- Show respect for diversity and inclusion in professional interactions.
- Mark obvious deviations in the areas of diversity and inclusion.
- Participate in a supervised recruitment process.
- Recommend new talent for hire.
- Be part of the mentoring process and start mentoring members under supervision.
- Report any deviation from HR practices that do not reflect the organization’s values.
- Carry out HR management processes with honesty, transparency, and diligence.
Delivering superior engineering outcomes
Understand for yourself the juxtaposition of the roles of competence and professionalism.
- Collect performance feedback and use it to identify skills gaps in the role.
- Advise the property manager of any concerns about the responsibility assumed under the commitment.
- Assist team members in formulating project expectations, and providing guidance and supervision for the completion of assigned tasks.
- Actively participate in responding to requests for help/support.
- Engage actively with members to understand their challenges and refer them to knowledge centers within the community.
- Make reasonable and practical commitments when undertaking technical assignments.
- Highlight any dependencies, risks, and difficulties that may affect your commitment.
- Strive to ensure that your commitments are met and fulfilled.
- Proactively seeking feedback from peers and managers.
- Provide ratings and feedback when requested by colleagues.
- Develop an improvement plan with the manager if necessary.
- Understand the appropriate metrics for comparing different activities.
- Understand the impact of metrics on client business results.
- Understand how metrics are mapped and tracked in the Cognizant system.
Fostering strong competency
Have a clear understanding of the activation objective and be able to explain it to team members.
- Identify team activation needs.
- Establish policies and processes to identify and fill capacity gaps at the community level.
- Lead best practices to close competency gaps.
- Create and work on a plan to close individual role competency gaps.
- Facilitate participation of team members in various experience-building forums.
- Make sure the qualification profile and CV are up to date.
- Manage your team’s list of interviewees and ensure nominations are balanced and respect individual boundaries.
- Set up a knowledge base to initiate engagement for new members of the engineering community.
- Expand support to help new community members adjust to their new roles, including logistical support as needed.
- Responsible for transparent and fair conflict resolution during the performance management process.
- Expedite community-specific operational processes to manage performance.
- Overseeing the award and recognition process, awarding awards, and working with the operations team for necessary changes.
- Motivate prospects and managers to reward employees appropriately and on time. * Update your CV in HCM and make sure the qualification profile in MyCareerApp is up to date.
- Train your team to quickly maintain skill profiles and bring newly acquired skills and abilities to the attention of their in-house managers.
- Subject to talent profiling to compare each contributor in the community.
Building Engineering Mindshare
Identify ideas that can be turned into reusable assets.
- Contribute to the creation of reusable assets.
- Contribute to a whitepaper with a guide.
- Contribute to testimonials with guides.
- Contribute to guided case studies.
- Spring Boot
- Angular JS
Good Skills You Have
- Java Script
- Private Equity Fund Accounting
- Fund Accounting
India: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
How To Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here