Cognizant Recruitment Software Engineer | Graduate
Read More Sutherland Recruitment Software Developer (GraphQL with NodeJS)
About the Cognizant
Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994 and started serving external clients in 1996.
After a series of corporate re-organizations, there was an initial public offering in 1998.
Cognizant had a period of fast growth during the 2000s and became a Fortune 500 company in 2011; as of 2021, it is ranked 185
Candidates should be graduates.
Roles and Responsibility
A clear understanding of your own role and competence expectations.
- Show respect for diversity and inclusion in professional interactions.
- Mark obvious deviations in the areas of diversity and inclusion.
- Participate in a supervised recruitment process.
- Recommend new talent for hire.
- Be part of the mentoring process and start mentoring members under supervision.
- Report any deviation from HR practices that do not reflect the organization’s values.
- Carry out HR management processes with honesty, transparency, and diligence.
Delivering superior engineering outcomes
Understand for yourself the juxtaposition of the roles of competence and professionalism.
- Collect performance feedback and use it to identify skills gaps in the role.
- Advise the property manager of any concerns about the responsibility assumed under the commitment.
- Assist team members in formulating project expectations, and providing guidance and supervision for the completion of assigned tasks.
- Actively participate in responding to requests for help/support.
- Engage actively with members to understand their challenges and refer them to knowledge centers within the community.
- Make reasonable and practical commitments when undertaking technical assignments.
- Highlight any dependencies, risks, and difficulties that may affect your commitment.
- Strive to ensure that your commitments are met and fulfilled.
- Proactively seeking feedback from peers and managers.
- Provide ratings and feedback when requested by colleagues.
- Develop an improvement plan with the manager if necessary.
- Understand the appropriate metrics for comparing different activities.
- Understand the impact of metrics on client business results.
- Understand how metrics are mapped and tracked in the Cognizant system.
Fostering strong competency
Have a clear understanding of the activation objective and be able to explain it to team members.
- Identify team activation needs.
- Establish policies and processes to identify and fill capacity gaps at the community level.
- Lead best practices to close competency gaps.
- Create and work on a plan to close individual role competency gaps.
- Facilitate participation of team members in various experience-building forums.
- Make sure the qualification profile and CV are up to date.
- Manage your team’s list of interviewees and ensure nominations are balanced and respect individual boundaries.
- Set up a knowledge base to initiate engagement for new members of the engineering community.
- Expand support to help new community members adjust to their new roles, including logistical support as needed.
- Responsible for transparent and fair conflict resolution during the performance management process.
- Expedite community-specific operational processes to manage performance.
- Overseeing the award and recognition process, awarding awards, and working with the operations team for necessary changes.
- Motivate prospects and managers to reward employees appropriately and on time. * Update your CV in HCM and make sure the qualification profile in MyCareerApp is up to date.
- Train your team to quickly maintain skill profiles and bring newly acquired skills and abilities to the attention of their in-house managers.
- Subject to talent profiling to compare each contributor in the community.
Building Engineering Mindshare
Identify ideas that can be turned into reusable assets.
- Contribute to the creation of reusable assets.
- Contribute to a whitepaper with a guide.
- Contribute to testimonials with guides.
- Contribute to guided case studies.
- Spring Boot
- Angular JS
Good Skills You Have
- Java Script
- Private Equity Fund Accounting
- Fund Accounting
India: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Read More Salesforce Internship Techforce Analyst | BCA/ BSC Degree
How To Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here