Procter & Gamble Internships | P&G Hiring Freshers 2021
Hey peeps! Here’s an amazing opportunity to get into Procter & Gamble, a leading multinational company. Procter & Gamble has recently notified about HR Internships for all the enthusiasts out there.
About Procter & Gamble:
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) companies in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, and Oral B just to name a few.
As an intern in Human Resources, you will be responsible for leading organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements, or working directly with a function. At this internship, your projects will deliver leading-edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations, recruiting, training and development.
The candidate must be currently studying towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with one of the following majors: Human Resources, Business Administration, or any relevant majors.
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a rapidly changing environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence, and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
- Fluency in English.
The location of this internship will be Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and it will be a part-time internship.
As an intern at Procter & Gamble, you can expect a handsome stipend there.
How to Apply?
For official notification by Procter & Gamble: Click Here
To apply for this internship: Click Here