Hey, peeps! Here’s an amazing opportunity to get into Netmeds.com, a leading multinational company in the pharmacy field, as Intern / Full Time candidate. This is a great chance for all the freshers out there to grow up their careers.
To know more about this opportunity, check out the following details.
Netmeds.com (Subsidy of Reliance Retail) is a fully licensed e-pharma portal that offers authenticated prescription and Over The Counter (OTC) medicine along with other health products. Netmeds is the “first-to-market” to offer a pan-India solution for the quick online purchase and fast delivery of prescription medications and has served more than 5.7 million customers in more than 670 cities and towns.
Through Netmeds, consumers get access to more than 70,000 prescription drugs for chronic and recurring ailments as well as enhanced lifestyle drugs and thousands of non-prescription goods for wellness, health, and personal care.
- Learning required programming skills
- Web development/Mobile application development
- Writing quality code for software application and Perform unit test
- Working on fixing production issues
- Work closely with development leads
Candidates must be from a graduate B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MTech/MCA degree.
Note: Bachelors or Masters from premier Institutes preferred.
- Passion for coding and willingness to learn new things quickly
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design and data structures
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving acumen
- Any high level language, great coders which are excited to work in e-commerce and learn new things.
- Excellent time management, communications, decision making, presentation and organization skills with strong work ethic, commitment and teamwork
The internship will be of minimum of 6 months.
Interns shall be given stipend of around 20K per month who can start immediately.
For full time fresher candidates, CTC would be around 5 LPA, but he/she should be interested to working from Chennai after pandemic.
How to Apply?
To apply for this amazing opportunity: Click Here