TCS MBA Hiring 2022-23 | Freshers | Apply Now
Recently many companies are releasing their Off-Campus drives in April. Well to join the party TCS has also stepped in with TCS off-campus drive 2022 with the name TCS MBA Hiring 2022-23. TCS’, one of India’s biggest conglomerates is inviting applications for Management Trainee exclusively open for all management graduates who can join in FY 2022-23. If you have just completed your MBA then this can be a great opportunity for you to get hired at this amazing company.
To more about the job read the entire post down below.
About TCS MBA Hiring 2022-23
TCS’ Management Hiring initiative is exclusively open for all management graduates who can join our workforce in FY 2022-23. The path to building a strong foundation for a remarkable career is now open for all PAN India candidates with the Year of Passing (YOP) as 2020,2021 & 2022 for permitted specializations only.
Our shared belief is that they can transform our global businesses for the better, with our innovative solutions. Every day, half a million people strive to make a meaningful difference to our customers and communities. TCS looks forward to achieving a lot more, with your passion and energy!
TCS MBA Hiring tests will commence from 21st November 2021 onwards. The test will be conducted in continuous batches depending on the date of your registration.
Eligibility Criteria for TCS MBA Hiring 2022-23
- Age: Minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 28 years
- Course: 2 Years Full-Time MBA/MMS/ PGDBA/PGDM/ Course – Marketing / Finance / Operations / Supply Chain Management / Information Technology / General Management / Business Analytics / Project Management
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or above in the in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation, and/or Post Graduation examination which includes successful completion of final year/semester
- Background: B. TECH / B.E background before MBA / Integrated MBA is a must
- Batch: Students of 2020, 2021 & 2022 passing out batch are eligible
- Work Experience: Any prior work experience will be considered based on its relevance to the job role/ profile
- Backlogs: Students should not have any backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process
- Extended Education: Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification
- Education Gap: The overall academic gap should not exceed 2 years. Students must declare gaps in education if any. If yes, students should provide valid reasons supported by Document proof
- Schooling: Students should have completed regular/full-time schooling only. Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full time
Location for the job
- Your joining location will be discussed with you during the interview process, and your location preference will be taken into consideration.
- However, the final location assigned would be at the sole discretion of TCS depending on business needs
Benefits and Perks in TCS Off-Campus Drive 2022
- TCS offers its associates the facilities of Holiday Homes, state-of-the-art gyms at TCS locations, In-house doctors and basic medical services, Off-sites, In-door recreational activities, Sports and Festival Celebrations (TCS Olympiad, etc.),
- Associate Clubs, Family Day, Fit4Life (an initiative that contributes to the welfare of society for every fitness activity an associate undertakes, Purpose4Life (an initiative that provides associates an opportunity to help the society), Maitree (TCS’ CSR initiative), and much more
TCS MBA Hiring Test Details
The test consists of 47 questions that have to be answered in 90 minutes.
It comprises the following sections:
- Verbal Aptitude (7 Questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude (20 Questions)
- Business Aptitude (20 Questions)
How to Apply for TCS MBA Hiring 2022-23
- Step 1. Log in to the TCS Next Step Portal here
- Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS MBA Hiring
- Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly log in and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’
- Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose the category ‘IT’ and proceed to fill in your details. Submit your application form and click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Step 3. Select your model of the test as Remote and click on ‘Apply’
Step 4. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. The status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive’.
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Marksheets and degree certificates).
- Communication-related to the Test will be shared with you by TCS iON.
- TCS does not send job offers / or any hiring-related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
For any assistance, please reach out to our TCS Helpdesk Team.
Email ID: [email protected]| Toll-Free Helpline No: 1800 209 3111