Siemens Hiring Fresher | Siemens 2021 Recruitment | Core Java Developer
Hello, enthusiasts! Here’s an amazing piece of news for y’all. Recently Siemens has notified regarding job openings. It’s a great opportunity to get into Siemens, a leading multinational company.
For better clarity regarding this opportunity, check the following details.
About Job Profile
Siemens is looking for passionate, results-oriented, inventive dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. The candidate will be primarily responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component(s) in projects based on the software design.
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specifications.
- Development of differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance with the partners’ quality requirements.
- Implement and document assigned part of component/work product based on the project schedule.
- Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by the test/review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
- Perform regular internal technical coordination/review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by the Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
The candidate should have a degree of B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
The candidate should have 0 to 2 years of Project experience preferably in real-time applications.
- Project experience in Core Java development with good knowledge of OOPS concepts, collection, and concurrency.
- Should have hands-on experience in writing unit test cases using Junit & Mockito framework
- Should have hands-on experience of memory and performance profiling tools
- Good to have hands-on experience in Java 11 functionalities.
- Good knowledge of design principles and design patterns.
The location for this job profile will be Gurgaon, India.
Being an employee at Siemens, you can expect a handsome salary there.
How to Apply?
To apply for this amazing Siemens job profile: Click Here