Off-Campus Drive Trainee 2022 | Deloitte | Apply Now
Hello, friends if your B.E/B. Tech or Chartered Accountant and/or Finance student in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related fields and want to get a job before college completion, then there is good news for all of you that Deloitte company is hiring Trainee, Let us see how you can apply for this job. place.
About the Deloitte
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited commonly referred to as Deloitte is an international professional services network headquartered in London, England. Deloitte is the largest professional services network by revenue and number of professionals in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms along with EY (Ernst & Young), KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC).
The firm was founded by William Welch Deloitte in London in 1845 and expanded into the United States in 1890.
- B.E/B.Tech in computer science, information technology or a related field. Chartered Accountant and/or MBA with Finance/IT
- Must have experience in IT Audit, SOX/ICFR/IFC/SAS 70/SSAE/SOC, IT and Business Financial Audit
- Automated controls, IT risk advice, or other regulatory/compliance audits
- Knowledge of ERP like SAP / OFIN / JDE / etc. And their native application control is desirable.
- Must have practical experience with international regulatory/standard requirements (SSAE/ISAE/SOX, PCI, ISO 27001) and best practices (COSO, COBIT) regarding information security.
- Must have very good English skills, excellent presentation skills, and excellent soft skills.
Certifications of CISA, CISSP, CISM, and ISO 27001 are preferred.
Roles and Responsibility
- Assist clients in identifying and assessing business and technology risks, internal controls to mitigate risks, and related opportunities to improve internal controls
- Assistance in selecting and adapting approaches, methods, and tools to support service delivery or industry projects
- Facilitate the use of technology-based tools or methods to review, design, and/or implement products and services
- Understand the customer’s business environment and key risk management approaches
- Project management:
- Make decisions using commitment management and seek to understand the broader implications of current decisions
- Leading engagement planning, profitability, and billing
- Generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo
- Participate in proposal development
- Assistance with pre-sales activities
- Manage customer relationships with the goal of exceeding customer expectations. qualification
Other benefits, which may vary by geography, include time off, health insurance, parental leave, pension/retirement contributions, and performance rewards.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here