Recruitment For Software Engineer | Principal |Now 2022
Hello friends, if you are a graduate that too from any bachelor’s degree and any stream and you want to get a job in any good company then the principal company is hiring a software engineer, let’s see how you can apply for this job. and what skills should you have
About the Principal
- Principal Financial Group is an American global financial investment management and insurance company headquartered in Des Moines, Iowa, U.S.
- Four segments comprise the company: Retirement and Income Solutions, Principal Global Investors, Principal International, and U.S. Insurance Solutions.
- The company employs roughly 9,000 people in Des Moines, Iowa, and owns and operates several buildings in the downtown area. The tallest, known as 801 Grand, is 45 stories tall (192m/630 ft), and houses many other companies in addition to Principal.
- As of March 2014, Principal employed 14,600 employees worldwide, with its Global Delivery center, Principal Global Services, in Pune, Maharashtra, India
Candidate should be a Graduate – Bachelor’s degree (any stream)
Roles and Responsibility
- The developer role is responsible for developing, testing, and maintaining the application with defined processes.
- Develop and maintain engineering projects based on requirements
- Develop application code for programs following coding standards
- Development and implementation of unit tests
- Complete analysis and documentation according to project requirements
- Support application testing and fixing test errors
- Report status updates as requested by the project
- Follow the defined project delivery process
- Participate actively in learning, self-development, and knowledge sharing
Workplace Flexibility Option
Full-time Remote OR In-Office with Work From Home
₹ 5.4 LPA Average Annual Salary
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here