Hello folks! Are you looking to get into WIPRO somehow? If yes, then this WIPRO’s off-campus drive is surely for you. WIPRO is has started its recruitment process for the year 2021.
Check out the following details for better clarity of this opportunity.
About Job Profile
WIPRO is looking for enthusiastic graduates for the job profile of Project Engineer.
- Business Discussion
- Letter of Intent
- Offer Letter
- B.E./B. Tech (Compulsory degree)
- M.E./M. Tech (5-year integrated course)
- Full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India; No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in a degree, 10th or 12th
– All branches except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food Technology
– Year of passing: 2022
– One backlog is allowed till the Offer stage – 60% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent as per your university guidelines
- 10th standard: 60% or above
- 12th standard: 60% or above
- One backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage
- Max 3 years of gap in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible
The candidate should not be of age above 25 years.
Last date to apply: 15th September 2021
Online assessment: 25th September 2021 – 27th September 2021
The Compensation would be around INR 3.5 Lakh p.a. Also, the service agreement will be of 12 months @75,000 INR on Pro-rata basis.
How to Apply?
For official notification by WIPRO: Click Here
To apply for this amazing opportunity: Click Here