Microland Recruitment Graduate Trainee | BCA/BSC/BCOM/BBA/BBM
Hello friends If you are a college student and you have a BCA/BSC/BCOM/BBA/BBM degree and you want to do a job in a big company, then for you Big Opportunity Cookie Macroland Company is hiring Graduate Trainee, let’s see how you can apply for this job
About the Microland
Microland is an Indian technology company, headquartered in Bangalore. It was founded by Pradeep Kar. The company employs more than 4,500 workers across its offices in Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, and North America. The company’s services include digital networks, digital infrastructure, digital applications, digital workplaces, IIoT services, and cybersecurity.
Admission Standard All non-technical graduates (BCA/BSC/BCOM/BBA/BBM etc)
At least 60% pass rate in grades 10, and 12 and pass with no current backlog
It should be ready by 2022
A completed semester-end exam is required
Must be flexible to work in Mumbai/NCR (post-COVID-19 workplace).
Roles and Responsibility
- End-to-end troubleshooting of End-user network service issues
- Provide support for issues related to Outlook and Windows OS
- Coordinate with vendors to troubleshoot assets under warranty
- Preparation of SLA/performance reports and meetings with clients for regular management
- Must be willing to work in a 24×7 environment.
- ticket processing
- Addresses user tickets related to hardware, software, and network
- Prepare, implement, and verify node/system/service configuration and integration
- Emergency preparedness and chronology
- Coordinate with care team/providers to process resolved cases
- Interaction with other technical teams
- Install and update operating systems and computer software.
- Coordinate with the on-site team if on-site roadside assistance is required
- Submission and creation of activity sheets
- Ability to identify problems and act according to defined CM processes
- Ensuring the follow-up of the activities carried out during the UM period.
- Experience configuration troubleshooting.
- Scripting and impact analysis for changes to be made to the network.
- Perform remote troubleshooting
- Ensure coordination with cross-functional teams (if any) on various issues during each
- configuration changes.
- 2 months of classroom training
- 2-4 months of On-the-Job Training (OJT)
What do we offer?
- We are looking to hire students for Graduate Trainee a full time
- Total Earning Potential (TEP) – INR 2,60,000 per annum
India: Delhi/NCR, Mumbai
How to Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here