Inviting Internship IBM Bachelor’s Degree | Limited Time
Hello Friend If you are a college student and have a bachelor’s degree and want to do an internship with a good company then IBM company is inviting you for an internship, see how you can apply for this internship
About the IBM Company
The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries. The company began in 1911, founded in Endicott, New York, by trust businessman Charles Ranlett Flint, as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924. IBM is incorporated in New York.
Candidates should be Bachelor’s Degree.
Roles and Responsibility
The successful candidate will have a passion for developing high-quality, innovative, and fully functional software according to coding and technical design standards. The candidate will be involved in requirements understanding, sprint planning, design, development, and support for the achievement of overall business objectives.
Required Skills For Technical and Professional Expertise
- Maintain high-level computer science skills.
- Knowledge in software engineering.
- Hands-on experience implementing DevOps.
- Strong k8s/OpenShift capabilities.
- Experience in containerization and orchestration.
- Tried to monitor and warn etc.
- Good aptitude and ability to quickly solve simple problems.
- At least basic knowledge of one of the languages like Java, J2EE, Java Script, Shell Scripting, and any database
- Work well independently and as part of a team. A good team member
- Knowledge of agile practices
- Clear communication
- GO Getter.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here