Indigo Recruitment Invoice Processing Bcom / BBA
Hello friends If you have Bcom / BBA degree and you want to work in a big company and have skills like MS Excel, Pivot Table, and VLOOKUP, then Indigo company is hiring for Invoice Processing, let’s see how you can apply for this job.
About the Indigo
InterGlobe Aviation Ltd., doing business as IndiGo, is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a ~57% domestic market share as of October 2022.[non-primary source needed] It is also the largest individual Asian low-cost carrier in terms of jet fleet size and passengers carried, and the fourth largest carrier in Asia. The airline has carried over 300+ million passengers as of November 2022.
The airline operates 1,600 daily flights, as of November 2022 to 101 destinations – 75 domestic and 26 international. It has its primary hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi.
Candidate should be Bcom / BBA.
Min. 60% in 10th, 12th, and Graduation
Roles and Responsibility
- To process invoices from overseas suppliers related to purchases/repairs/warranty/BFE and ensure that related shipping invoices are submitted to IGO for financing within 7 days of receipt
- To monitor payment status and track funding for timely payments to all foreign suppliers
- Quarterly work on non-invoicing reports related to foreign suppliers for timely completion of non-invoicing reports
- DSR import monitoring of bill of lading submission on time
- Prepare monthly MRO expense reports with a list of invoices submitted to the finance department for departmental expense reports (DCR) generation to ensure adequate monthly accruals for budgeting purposes
Good Communication Skills, Good Interpersonal Skills
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here