Inviting For Internship | UNDP (United Nations Development Programme) | Apply Now
Hello students, the biggest news is for those students who are in college or who have passed out from college, you can get a good post by doing this internship, this is a big opportunity for you, UNDP is a government organization of UNDP. What does UNDP (United Nations Development Programme) do UNDP helps developing countries attract and use aid effectively. In all of our activities, UNDP promotes the protection of human rights, capacity development, and the empowerment of women. In this post, we will see how you can apply for this internship.
About the UNDP
- The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is a United Nations agency tasked with helping countries eliminate poverty and achieve sustainable economic growth and human development. Headquartered in New York City, it is the largest UN development aid agency, with offices in 170 countries.
- The UNDP emphasizes developing local capacity toward long-term self-sufficiency and prosperity. It administers projects to attract investment, technical training, and technological development and provides experts to help build legal and political institutions and expand the private sector.
- The UNDP operates in 170 countries and is funded entirely by voluntary contributions from UN member states. Also, UNDP is governed by a 36-member executive board overseen by an administrator, who is the third-highest ranking UN official after the Secretary-General and Deputy Secretary-General.
Let’s see what degree you have and skills you should have :
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate/postgraduate program in environmental science, natural resource management, ecosystem restoration, wetland management, sustainable development or a related field;
- enrolled in the final year of a relevant first university course (eg bachelor’s degree or equivalent);
- You are a recent graduate (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must commence an internship within one year of graduation.
Roles and Responsibility
- Support the project team in undertaking research and documentation, developing concept notes and communication materials towards the implementation of the project.
- Participate in and contribute to the preparation, conduct, and follow-up of meetings, workshops, and consultations as needed by engaging with relevant stakeholders including governments, communities, and donors.
- Ensure documentation of agendas and minutes of key workshops and consultation meetings.
- Assist in the collection and review of baseline data and relevant information required for biodiversity mainstreaming and CSR.
- Provide support towards the implementation of events and campaigns and contribute to the tasks under the upcoming CBD COP.
- Contribute towards furthering the priorities of UNDP and the Government of India towards international commitments such as UNFCCC, UNCCD, and CBD within the purview of the project
- Any other tasks and responsibilities related to the project assigned by UNDP.
25 – November – 2022
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this internship you can apply
Official Website Link Clicking Here
Apply online Application Clicking Here