Hiring For Java Developer | Citigroup | Apply Now | 2022
Hello, Dear Learners, Citigroup is Hiring Java Developer, How Can You Apply For This Job, Is This Job For freshers, What Skills And Degree Should You Have? we’ll see in this post
Read More Hiring For DevOps Engineer | McAfee | Apply Now |2022
About the Citigroup
- Citigroup Inc. or Citi (stylized as citi) is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company in 2002. Citigroup owns Citicorp, the holding company for Citibank, as well as several international subsidiaries. Citigroup is incorporated in Delaware.
- Citigroup is the third largest banking institution in the United States; alongside JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, and Wells Fargo, it is one of the Big Four banking institutions of the United States. It is considered a systemically important bank by the Financial Stability Board and is commonly cited as being too big to fail. It is one of the nine global investment banks in the Bulge Bracket.
- Bachelor/university degree or comparable experience.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in programming / debugging business applications
- Working knowledge of industry practices and standards
- Comprehensive knowledge of application development-specific business areas
- Basic knowledge of programming languages (Core Java)
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and oral communications.
Roles and Responsibility
- Use knowledge of application development processes and concepts, as well as background knowledge from other technical areas, to identify and define required system improvements
- Identify and analyze problems, make recommendations and implement solutions
- Use your knowledge of business processes, system processes, and industry standards to solve complex problems
- Analyze information and make value judgments to recommend solutions and improvements
- Test and debug, use scripting tools, and write basic code to design specifications
- Evaluate the application of similar experiences and evaluate options in circumstances not covered by the procedure
- Develop practical knowledge of Citi information systems, processes, standards, client-server application development, networking, database administration, system administration, data center operations, and computer-based applications
- Assessing risks appropriately when making business decisions, giving special consideration to the company’s reputation, and protecting Citigroup, its customers, and its assets, by promoting compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to policies, exercising sound ethical judgment regarding personal conduct, conduct and business practice and escalation, management and reporting of control issues with transparency.
Read More Hiring For Graduate Engineer Trainee | Tudip | Apply Now
How to Apply?
Dear interested Candidates can apply for this job, Good Luck Friends
Official Website link Clicking Here