Inviting For Fresher System Engineer Internship | Parallel Wireless | Apply Now | 2022
Hey friend, if you are doing Bachelor’s degree (B.E/B.Tech) and a Master’s degree, M.E/M. Tech, that too in engineering, you want to do an internship and get a job in a good company. If it happens, a Parallel company internship has come out and we will see in this post how you can apply for this internship and which one should be passed.
About the Parallel
- Parallel Wireless is a leading US-based company challenging global incumbents with the industry’s only integrated ALL G (5G/4G/3G/2G) software-enabled OpenRAN solution. The OpenVPN cloud and its network architecture are redefining the network economy for global mobile operators in terms of coverage and capacity delivery while paving the way to 5G. Through open collaboration with OpenRAN ecosystem partners, Parallel Wireless has created the world’s first and largest fully compliant OpenRAN ecosystem, capable of delivering next-generation wireless infrastructure at significantly lower cost and more equitable access to 5G worldwide. The company’s OpenRAN portfolio is designed to help customers modernize their networks, reduce deployment costs and complexity, increase operational efficiency, enable interoperability, unlock new revenue streams, and start deploying multi-vendor 5G networks starting today
Bachelor’s (BE/BTech) or Master’s degree (ME/Mtech ) in Engineering; or equivalent training, education, and experience
- At least 0-2 years of direct QA or systems engineering
- Hands-on experience installing and troubleshooting wireless access networks and wireless network technologies.
- Knowledge of various protocols for interoperability, performance evaluation, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of HF tools and how to use them
- Knowledge of LTE, UMTS, Wi-Fi, and other radio access technologies.
- Basic knowledge of LAN/WAN, routing protocols, TCP/IP, QoS, tunneling, and security protocols.
- Expert writing and communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems and participate in technical discussions with R&D.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing environments while simultaneously managing time-sensitive tasks
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel as needed
Roles and Responsibility
- Planning, design, implementation, and maintenance of wireless networks.
- Identify and fix technical hardware and software problems.
- Perform system and network analysis, troubleshooting, and infrastructure planning.
- Understand customer infrastructure and their needs and provide consulting expertise and solutions.
- Analyze system logs, performance issues, and production environment for critical systems.
- Create and deliver customer-oriented presentations and written technical materials.
- Perform system analysis for various network technologies including 3G, LTE, LTE-Advanced, and proprietary systems.
- Work independently and know when to commit and upgrade additional resources.
- Define new system requirements based on customer interactions.
- A key player in product strategy development.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this Internship, Best Of Luck
Official Website Link Clicking Here