Hiring Off Campus Drive 2022 | For Associate Systems Engineer|IBM
Hello friends IBM India Private Limited company is hiring Associate systems engineer we will in the post how can you get the job, which skills should you which degree you should have, and how can apply for this job.
About the IBM Company
IBM India Private Limited is the Indian subsidiary of IBM. It has facilities in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, and Visakhapatnam.
Between 2003 and 2007, IBM’s head count in India has grown by almost 800%, from 9,000 in 2003 to nearly 74,000 in 2007. Since 2006, IBM has been the multinational with the largest number of employees in India. IBM is very secretive about the geographic distribution of its employees. By most estimates, it has close to a third of its 430,000 employees (~ 140,000) in India, and it likely has more employees there than in the US.
Roles and Responsibility
- Drive growth for our clients and your career.
- Joining IBM Services through our Associate program gives you the opportunity to work with our client teams helping organizations adopt new technologies to change the way they work.
- You will develop relevant skills and quickly gain significant experience. Their dedicated network of experts and mentors provides personalized career and new technology training, and at the same time to solve customers’ most difficult problems with forward-looking solutions.
- Freshers candidate.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to your KRAs that requires you to demonstrate the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software, and soft skills
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post of Programmer Analyst Trainee
Visit this link by Clicking Here