Invesco Recruitment Business Trainee B.Tech
Hey friends, if you are a B.Tech student, and you are searching for a job, then Invesco company is hiring a business trainee, how can you apply for this job?
About the Invesco
Invesco Ltd. is an American independent investment management company that is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with additional branch offices in 20 countries. Its common stock is a constituent of the S&P 500 and trades on the New York stock exchange. Invesco operates under the Invesco, Trimark, Invesco Perpetual, WL Ross & Co, and Powershares brand names.
MBA with finance as the major specialization. Additionally, people with Computer Science backgrounds like B.Tech. Computer Science, Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) will be given preference.
0-3 years of work experience in the Financial Industry (including Banking, Asset Management, Investment Banking, and Insurance) in any capacity or in a technology role. Knowledge of financial products and/or programming language(s) will be added advantage
Roles and Responsibility
- Coding and validation rules in the Order Management System (OMS).
- Support compliance projects for batch rule coding and rule testing as needed
- Learn and practice daily monitoring of investment limits and guidelines.
- During normal day-to-day business, responsible for identifying unusual or potential violations arising from commercial activities and reporting and/or escalating them according to relevant management processes.
- Assist in the preparation of documentation to support reviews conducted and to justify and demonstrate appropriate processes/controls to meet regulatory requirements.
- Interact with members of the Global Compliance team to assess, document, monitor, report, develop, coordinate and implement various compliance monitoring, continuous testing, and related control activities
- Assist with day-to-day compliance issues with trading strategies and implementation of controls related to technologies created and implemented in the process
- Collaborate with global teams as needed
- Effectively find solutions to emerging compliance issues
- Respond independently to large and medium inquiries/requests from other teams and report any escalations to the manager
- Identify and implement automation and/or solutions to improve control and make processes more efficient
- Share findings with the compliance team from time to time
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Effective computer skills
- Mastery of MS Office application suite
- Flexible and adaptable attitude
- Flexible working during US market hours
India: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here