IDEMIA Recruitment Associate Software Engineer B.E/ B.Tech. / MCA degree
Hello friends If you have programming in C/C++ or Java scripting language, Python skill and you want this skill to get a good job, IDEMIA company is hiring an Associate Software Engineer, how can you apply for this job can apply.
About the IDEMIA
IDEMIA is a multinational technology company headquartered in Courbevoie, France. It provides identity-related security services and sells facial recognition and other biometric identification products and software to private companies and governments.
the new company is specialized in biometric identification and security, as well as secure payments with the aim of converging technologies developed for the public sector (by the former Morpho) and those for the private sector (by Oberthur Technologies).
On 15 October 2018 Yann Delabrière replaced Didier Lamouche as President & CEO.
- Full-time B.E/ B.Tech. / MCA degree from a recognized university with at least a 60% score.
- Candidates appearing for final semester exams are to be considered
- Programming in C/ C++ or Java Scripting language, Python Familiar with Microcontroller/processor programming
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, and defect tracking tools.
- Written and verbal communication skills Team player plays or works well as a member of a team or group
- Problem-solving and logical thinking, training creativity and ingenuity in solving technical problems
- Quickly learn new technology delivery commitments, and strive to complete assigned tasks/projects within the timeline
Roles and Responsibility
- Possesses technical skills in technologies that support our primary project types
- Theoretical know-how of software engineering disciplines (e.g. Test Driven Development, Configuration Management, and Coding Practices)
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here