Hello, friends Dell company has made a big announcement for the internship today we will see in the post how you can get the internship in the company and what degree you have and which posts are vacant at Dell company, we will see in all the posts, what should be the qualification?
About the Dell Company
Dell is an American technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services and is owned by its parent company, Dell Technologies.
Dell sells personal computers (PCs), servers, data storage devices, network switches, software, computer peripherals, HDTVs, cameras, printers, and electronics built by other manufacturers. The company is known for how it manages its supply chain and electronic commerce. This includes Dell selling directly to customers and delivering PCs that the customer wants. Dell was a pure hardware vendor until 2009 when it acquired Perot Systems. Dell then entered the market for IT services. The company has expanded storage and networking systems, now aiming to expand from offering computers only to delivering a range of technology for enterprise customers.
- Currently enrolled/completed – Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proficiency in one or more of the programming languages Golang, Python, C++, and Java
- understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Design, Develop, Deploy and Maintain software solutions that contribute to the next-generation Edge Technology Develop distributed, scalable, and real-time low-latency solutions in an agile delivery method Apply your knowledge of Computer Science Engineering to solve real-world software engineering problems
How to Apply?
To apply for the Dell Internship, visit this link