Hello friends VMware company is hiring a technical support engineer we will see in this post how you can apply for this job and what will be the eligibility criteria and what degree should you have
About the VMware
- VMware, Inc. is an American cloud computing and virtualization technology company with headquarters in Palo Alto, California. VMware was the first commercially successful company to virtualize the x86 architecture.[self-published source]
- VMware’s desktop software runs on Microsoft Windows, Linux, and macOS. VMware ESXi, its enterprise software hypervisor, is an operating system that runs on server hardware.
- In May 2022, Broadcom Inc. announced an agreement to acquire VMware in a cash-and-stock transaction valued at $61 billion.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent technical experience
- Hands-on experience with VMware products is highly recommended
- Experience in operating and managing large Windows server and desktop environments
- Understanding of cloud technology and virtualization
- Advanced background in Windows Server is required, Linux is a plus but not required
- Excellent customer support and relationship-building skills
- Good communication skills and willingness to solve problems
- Ability to analyze problems and document their solutions
- Ability to manage time effectively, managing competing interests
How to apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job, Good Luck
Official Website Link Clicking Here