Hiring For Summer Analyst Program | Morgan Stanley | Apply Now
Hello friends Morgan Stanley company is hiring Summer Analyst Program we will see in this post how you can apply for this job and what will be the eligibility criteria and what degree you should have
About the Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment management and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. With offices in more than 41 countries and more than 75,000 employees, the firm’s clients include corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals. Morgan Stanley ranked No. 61 in the 2021 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
- The original Morgan Stanley, formed by J.P. Morgan & Co. partners Henry Sturgis Morgan (a grandson of J.P. Morgan), Harold Stanley, and others, came into existence on September 16, 1935, in response to the Glass–Steagall Act, which required the splitting of American commercial and investment banking businesses.
- You are a bachelor’s or master’s student in the final year of study.
- Preferably computer science, technical computer science, electrical engineering, information technology, or other related fields of study.
- You have experience with at least one programming language: e.g. Java, C++, or C#, and knowledge of databases.
- • You have knowledge of operating systems (Windows and Unix).
- • You have excellent problem-solving skills, experience in object-oriented development, a good understanding of data structures, algorithms, and complexity theory, and strong databases and scripting skills.
- • You have excellent problem-solving, communication, teamwork, and analytical skills.
- • You speak English.
India: Bangalore, Mumbai
Last Date Application Apply?
31 December 2022
How to apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this job , Good Luck