Recruitment For Fight Dispatcher | Indigo | Apply Now
Hello friends, Indigo Airlines company is hiring a flight dispatcher, we will see in this post how you can apply for this job and what degree you should have and what skills you should have.
About the Indigo
- InterGlobe Aviation Ltd., doing business as IndiGo, is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 57.7% domestic market share as of August 2022.[non-primary source needed] It is also the largest individual Asian low-cost carrier in terms of jet fleet size and passengers carried, and the fourth largest carrier in Asia with over 64 million (6.4 crores) passengers carried in the financial year 2018–19. The airline operated 1,500 daily flights as of 2019 to 96 destinations – 71 domestic and 25 international. It has its primary hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi.
10+2 with Physics & Mathematics mandatory
- Assists air traffic controllers to monitor real-time VHF/HF/SATCOM/ACARS communications and keep records/records of the same.
- Will have available information on the latest weather conditions, airport restrictions, etc. to assist air traffic controllers and flight crews.
- Assist flight operators with flight tracking.
- Degrade and track FIC/ADC for all flights, if the ATS plan is not available, take appropriate action e.g. Fetches ATS PLAN from OFP and send it to the appropriate station/ATC entity.
- Monitor the status of aircraft maintenance and ZFW amendment letters and inform the air traffic controllers.
- Handling incoming telephone calls and diverting them to the appropriate flight operator, i.e. in accordance with the assigned responsibilities.
(0 – 3) Years
How to apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job, Good Luck
Official Website Link Clicking Here