Hiring For Software Engineer | Paypal | Apply Now
Hello, Dear Learners, PayPal is Hiring Software Engineer, How Can You Apply For This Job, Is This Job For freshers, What Skills And Degree Should You Have? we’ll see in this post
About the PayPal
- PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system in the majority of countries that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods such as checks and money orders. The company operates as a payment processor for online vendors, auction sites, and many other commercial users, for which it charges a fee.
- Established in 1998 as Confinity, PayPal went public through an IPO in 2002. It became a wholly owned subsidiary of eBay later that year, valued at $1.5 billion.
- Must be currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree, dual degree, or integrated master’s degree in computer science or a related field from an accredited college or university graduating in 2023.
- Strong applied experience. They create, destroy, and rebuild software applications. We’re looking for creative minds with an inquisitive mindset, eager to learn and create real-world products.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: Node.js applications, Java, C++. Python
- Understand concepts like web services, SOA, REST API
- Constant desire to grow, learn and discover new things
Roles and Responsibility
High-volume, scalable software code (front-end and/or back-end focus). This can include building web applications with React/Node, building backend services with Java, SQL, ReST, and/or creating and developing new user experiences
Work closely with cross-functional teams from design, product, and other business areas.
India: Bangalore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka,
How to Apply?
Dear interested Candidates can apply for this job, Good Luck Friends
Official Website link Clicking Here