Hello, Dear Learners, Mcafee Company is Hiring DevOps Engineer , How Can You Apply For This Job, Is This Job For freshers, What Skills And Degree Should You Have? we’ll see in this post
About the McAfee
- McAfee Corp. formerly known as McAfee Associates, Inc. from 1987 to 1997 and 2004 to 2014, Network Associates Inc. from 1997 to 2004, and Intel Security Group from 2014 to 2017, is an American global computer security software company headquartered in San Jose, California.
- The company was purchased by Intel in February 2011 and became part of the Intel Security division.
- In 2017, Intel had a strategic deal with TPG Capital and converted Intel Security into a joint venture between both companies called McAfee.Thoma Bravo took a minority stake in the new company, and Intel retained a 49% stake. The owners took McAfee public on the NASDAQ in 2020, and in 2022 an investor group led by Advent International Corporation took it private again.
Any Graduate Degree.
- You have strong knowledge of cloud systems
- Great exposure for DynamoDB, Postgres, and Cassandra
- Have in-depth knowledge of deployment processes and tools like Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes
- Share knowledge with other team members about using automation tools and help grow the team
- Proactively identify areas of automation in the release and support process and help implement automation
Roles and Responsibility
- CI/CD design and implementation for systems running on AWS
- Speed up best practices, build processes and standards deployment
- Monitor and audit AWS spending and participate in budget activities
- Manage systems with Dynamo DB, Cassandra, Postgres, and more.
- Deployment and deployment management of systems such as Terraform, Docker, and Kubernetes, integrated with Git, Team City, etc.
- Co-mentor develops DevOps skills in extended teams
How to Apply?
Dear interested Candidates can apply for this job, Good Luck Friends
Official Website link Clicking Here