Hiring For Software Engineer Development | Sutherland | Apply Now
Hello Friends, There is a big opportunity for you if you are an engineering student and you have BE / BTECH (CSE, IT), B.Sc. (Computers), BCA / MCA, Or Other Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Computing / IT preferred, then Sutherland company is hiring software development engineer, let’s see how you can apply for this job
About the Sutherland
Sutherland (Scottish Gaelic: Cataibh) is a historic county, registration county, and lieutenancy area in the Highlands of Scotland. Its county town is Dornoch. Sutherland borders Caithness and Moray Firth to the east, Ross-shire and Cromartyshire (later combined into Ross and Cromarty) to the south, and the Atlantic to the north and west. Like its southern neighbor Ross-shire, Sutherland has some of the most dramatic scenery in Europe, especially on its western fringe where the mountains meet the sea. These include high sea cliffs and very old mountains composed of Precambrian and Cambrian rocks.
The name Sutherland dates from the era of Norwegian Viking rule and settlement over much of the Highlands and Islands, under the rule of the jarl of Orkney. Although it contains some of the northernmost lands on the island of Great Britain, it was called Suðrland (“southern land”) from the standpoint of Orkney and Caithness.
- BE/BTECH (CSE, IT), B.Sc. (Computer), BCA/MCA, or other Bachelor/Master in Computer Engineering/IT are preferred
- Functional domain: Healthcare IT/IT service delivery domain. – Experience: Years of relevant experience in the same position
- Communication Skills: You will have strong oral and written communication skills and will be able to communicate clearly, constructively, and professionally.
- Personality: Good time management.
- Team Player: Be proactive in building trust and professional relationships with employees and team members; work as a team player
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at once. – Ability to work in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your achievements and their impact on the company’s success
- QT/QML, C, C++ Engineer: Strong in C++ – with contacts to Embedded.
- Good to have: Java, knowledge of microservice architecture, device background
- Very good knowledge of software design, interface design, object-oriented methods, and software development methods
- Good experience in designing and developing unit tests and acceptance tests
- Strong flexible thinking and successful hands-on experience in modern development practices/methods (such as behavior-driven development, test-driven development, pair programming, code review, and unit testing)
- Extensive knowledge of the Qt framework
Roles and Responsibility
- Responsible for the technical design, development, and testing of our medical solutions.
- Actively participate in all phases of the agile development cycle, collaborating with our product designers, developers, testers, project managers, and service organizations.
- Improve product quality by adopting modern software engineering practices, implementing unit tests, performing static/dynamic code analysis, and ensuring a pragmatic, clean, and sustainable implementation.
India: Karnataka, Bengaluru
8, Dec 2022
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here