Hello, Dear Learners, Caterpillar Company is Hiring Associate Engineer How Can You Apply For This Job, Is This Job For Fresher, What Skills And Degree Should You Have? we’ll see in this post
About the Caterpillar
Caterpillar Inc. (stock symbol CAT) is an American Fortune 500 corporation and the world’s largest construction-equipment manufacturer. In 2018, Caterpillar was ranked number 65 on the Fortune 500 list and number 238 on the Global Fortune 500 list. Caterpillar stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Caterpillar Inc. traces its origins to the 1925 merger of the Holt Manufacturing Company and the C. L. Best Tractor Company, creating a new entity, California-based Caterpillar Tractor Company. In 1986, the company reorganized itself as a Delaware corporation under the current name, Caterpillar Inc. It announced in January 2017 that over the course of that year, it would relocate its headquarters from Peoria, Illinois, to Deerfield, Illinois, scrapping plans from 2015 of building an $800 million new headquarters complex in downtown Peoria. Its headquarters are located in Irving, Texas, since 2022.
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Production, Automobile, Computer Science, or Materials Science.
Roles and Responsibility
- The key role of this entry-level engineering position is to learn and assist: gain an understanding of Caterpillar’s business, products, systems, and processes
- Provide support to the project team or others in the workgroup
- Conduct needs analysis and generates ideas
- evaluation of new products, processes, or systems; Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business
areas; contribute to the design of new products and processes;
- Perform product and process maintenance
- Support engineers, managers, marketers, customers, and other suppliers.
INR 4.6 LPA
India: Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata
How to Apply?
Dear interested Candidates can apply for this job, Good Luck Friends
Official Website link Clicking Here