Founded in 1959, Hawkins Cookers Limited is a professionally managed, public limited company. In the financial year 2016-17, sales were Rs. 606 crores, up 6% over the previous financial year and Profit After Tax was Rs. 45 crores, up 13%.
Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE, Civil, Mech, EEE, Production, Robotics; MBA/ Any Degree
During Training: Rs 8-10 LPA; Upon Confirmation: Rs 10-12 LPA
Management Trainee-Sales/ Marketing:
- May be posted in important towns in various parts of India. The job involves travelling intensively, managing dealers and modern retail, and achieving sales targets. May have the opportunity, based on performance, to attend Foreign Conferences. After some Sales experience, promising candidates may be moved to Marketing
Management Trainee-Accounts/ Commercial:
- Jobs in Internal Audit, Costing, Corporate Accounts, Budgeting and Control, Factory Accounts and Commerical Operations. Good understanding of accountancy and spreadsheets is desirable.
Management Trainee-Human Resources:
- Jobs in Training and Manpower Development, Recruitment, Appraisal Management and Factory HR.
- Knowledge of Industrial Relations, Intellectual Property, Legal Metrology, Labour Laws, Contracts and Commercial Law will be useful. Company Secretary qualified persons may also apply.
- Good practical knowledge of one or more of the following needed – C++, C#, SQL, Visual Basic, Java, ASP, HTML, Python or Android.
Management Trainee-Technical/ Engineering:
- Diploma holders, Engineering Graduates and Postgraduates needed in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Tool Design and Manufacture, Product Design, Industrial Engineering, Material Science or Robotics.
Age Limit: 21 to 28 years
The Hawkins Recruitment selection process is based on
- Screening applications,
- Written test(Conducted Across India)
- Group discussion(Mumbai)
For Group Discussions and Final Interview return Railfare will be paid
How to Apply for Hawkins Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by filling basic details and “Reasons why you are interested in this job”(should not exceed 200 words).