Siemens Recruitment Data Analyst | Fresher | 2023
Siemens is currently hiring freshers for the position of Data Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity for recent graduates who are interested in building a career in data analytics. The position offers a chance to work with one of the world’s leading technology companies and gain valuable experience in the field of data analysis.
About the Simens
Siemens is a German multinational conglomerate and Europe’s largest industrial manufacturing company. It has a head office in Munich and several foreign branches.
The Group’s main business areas are Digital Industries, Smart Infrastructure, Mobility, Health Care (under the Siemens Healthineers brand), and Financial Services. The company is a major manufacturer of medical diagnostic equipment and its medical health division, which generates about 12 percent of the company’s total sales, is the second most profitable division after its industrial automation division. It is considered a pioneer in this field and the company with the highest turnover in the world. The company is included in the Euro Stoxx 50 stock index. Siemens and its subsidiaries employ around 303,000 people worldwide and achieve global sales of around 62 billion euros by 2021, according to earnings announcements.
- Strong knowledge and experience working with the visualization tool – Tableau Desktop.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Hands-on experience in developing interactive live dashboards.
- experience in the following:
- Filters – Quick filter, data source filter, and context filter.
- Calculated fields with complex calculations (detail-level calculations).
- parameters and hierarchies.
- set, group, and bin.
- Data aggregation, aggregation, and aggregation.
- Create a variety of charts including bars, stacked bars, pie charts, heatmaps, etc. with Axis Blending and Dual Axis on Tableau.
- Ability to use coordinate data to create maps.
- End-to-end experience designing and implementing data visualizations using Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server.
- Must be a fast learner and able to think critically.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
Role and Responsibility
- Create multiple Tableau dashboards to visualize business analytics.
- Understand the customer requirements and create design documents to complete the required number of dashboards or charts, chart types and algorithms, and business logic.
- Connect Tableau to SQL database and create beautifully designed dashboards.
- Rework on formatting, alignment, and dashboard look and feel.
- Test data quality by comparing dashboard output to the database. Functional tests by checking filters, navigation, etc.
- Publish the dashboard to the server and grant access to the users. Get feedback from end users and customize dashboards as needed.
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this job
Official Website Link Click Here