Dream Job As An Analyst At Deloitte | Bachelor,s Degree | Student Must Enroll | 2023 |
Deloitte is a leading professional services firm that offers a wide range of services to clients across the globe. One of the critical positions within the organization is that of an analyst. This blog post will explore what it takes to become an analyst at Deloitte and what the job entails.
Read More: PWC Recruitment Senior Associate | Off Campus |2023
About the Deloitte
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited commonly referred to as Deloitte is an international professional services network headquartered in London, England. Deloitte is the largest professional services network by revenue and a number of professionals in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms along with EY (Ernst & Young), KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC).
The firm was founded by William Welch Deloitte in London in 1845 and expanded into the United States in 1890. It merged with Haskins & Sells to form Deloitte Haskins & Sells in 1972 and with Touche Ross in the US to form Deloitte & Touche in 1989. In 1993, the international firm was renamed Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, later abbreviated to Deloitte. In 2002, Arthur Andersen’s practice in the UK and several of that firm’s practices in Europe and North and South America agreed to merge with Deloitte. Subsequent acquisitions have included Monitor Group, an extensive strategy consulting business, in January 2013. The international firm is a UK private company, limited by guarantee, supported by a network of independent legal entities
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science, information management, statistics or data analysis
- · Excellent knowledge and experience in handling MS Excel
- · Must be detail oriented with a strong focus on data quality and accuracy
- · Business analysis capabilities including gathering requirements from stakeholders and translating them into valid requirements documents as needed
- · 0-2 years of proven work experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst in Talent or Finance
- · Excellent skills in performing large and complex data analysis, data mining, and generating data reports based on requirements
- · Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate large amounts of information with an eye for detail and accuracy
- · Ability to think logically when creating reports, dashboards, automation tools, or analysis
- · Good communication skills (written, verbal, interpretive)
- · Excellent time management skills
- · Management and implementation of project reporting and analysis
- · Collaboration with internal teams, global customers, and stakeholders across borders
Role And Responsibility
- Perform processing of data received from customers and stakeholders and convert it into the desired format
- · Data validation related to ABI projects
- · Conduct the necessary research and analysis to solve the problem
- · Prepare data for any project-related reports or analysis, validation, processing, or ad-hoc reports within short deadlines and make them available to customers and stakeholders in a timely manner
- · Research and evaluate the purpose and content of business requests/reports to develop new formats, use, and controls or to enhance existing ones
- · Review reports as a first eye for errors or omissions to compare the quality of work based on requests received from stakeholders
- · Active participation in various process improvement and reengineering project initiatives to maintain high-quality standards for all deliverables. Identify system and process improvement opportunities and make recommendations
- · Collaborate with other team members in India and around the world
- Advanced MS Excel skills (eg VBA, macros, etc.)
- · Basic knowledge of project management
- · Experience in creating/editing presentations in MS PowerPoint
- · Understand dashboard presentations using Tableau or other visualization tools
Benefit In Deloitte
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best every day. We celebrate people by recognizing their uniqueness and offering the flexibility to make everyday choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and alert. We offer wellness programs and are constantly looking for new ways to foster an inclusive culture that encourages authenticity, embraces our diversity, and where our peers excel and live healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte has one goal: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to our relationship with our customers, employees, and communities. We believe that companies have the power to inspire and change. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to create a positive social impact in our community.
Read More: Wipro Off Campus Recruitment Associate | Bachelor Degree | 2023
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Job
Official Website Link Click Here
Form Link Click Here