Deloitte Recruitment Associate Analyst | Graduate
Hello friends If you are a graduate and you want to work in a big company, then Deloitte company is hiring an Associate Analyst, let’s see how you can apply for this job.
Read More HP Recruitment Software Engineer | Bachelor’s And Master’s Degree
About the Deloitte
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited commonly referred to as Deloitte is an international professional services network headquartered in London, England. Deloitte is the largest professional services network by revenue and number of professionals in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms along with EY (Ernst & Young), KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC).
The firm was founded by William Welch Deloitte in London in 1845 and expanded into the United States in 1890.
Any Graduate, preferably in finance.
Roles and Responsibility
- Make changes to the employee life cycle in the employee file
- Maintain SIM for employee accounting, payroll, and annual workload support
- Coordinate and process all components of new hire orientation, including online new hire documentation.
- Coordinate and process all segregation, payroll advances, changes to payroll/employee records on remittances, withholding tax compliance, Social Security Direct Deposits, payroll changes, signing bonuses, loans, and repayments
- Send various payroll requests from employees or Human Resources, and understand basic payroll transactions and terminology for our organization.
- Cover the basics of the position by following specific instructions, directions, and established procedures.
- Calculation of full and final payments for separate employees with tight deadlines.
- Liaison and coordination with the HR team, other colleagues in General Ledger, and FTP/Payroll team on planned activities.
- Log exceptions observed in submissions from HR peers and ensure arithmetic accuracy, etc.
- Ensure strict adherence to PII policies
- Basic to advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of SAP HR systems and accounting packages
- Extensive management experience in payroll, analytics, and reporting
- Good understanding of business terminology, business processes, financial policies, and internal controls
- Integrity and high ethical standards and commitment to privacy
- Ability to identify complex problems associated with non-standard transactions and processes and develop solutions to address relevant situations
- Ability to work in a flexible, high-pressure, customer-centric work environment
- Basic word processing and spreadsheet skills required
- Effective problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize, document and report work accurately
- 45-50 wpm typing speed with data entry skills at 7000 kph with 5% error or less
- Good verbal and written communication and documentation skills
0 – 2 years of relevant experience.
2 PM to 11 PM
Read More Infosys Recruitment Junior Accountant | BCom/ Mcom/BBA/MBA
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here