HP Recruitment Software Engineer | Bachelor’s And Master’s Degree
Hello friends If you are a student of Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent and you have Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees and you want to work in a big company, then HP company is hiring software engineer, let’s see how you can apply for this job
About the HP
The Hewlett-Packard Company, commonly shortened to Hewlett-Packard or HP, was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California. HP developed and provided a wide variety of hardware components, as well as software and related services to consumers, small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health, and education sectors. The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto by Bill Hewlett and David Packard in 1939, and initially produced a line of electronic test and measurement equipment. The HP Garage at 367 Addison Avenue is now designated an official California Historical Landmark and is marked with a plaque calling it the “Birthplace of ‘Silicon Valley.
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, business informatics, or equivalent.
Roles and Responsibility
- Repairs, updates, and changes to code and programs for parts and subsystems of end-user application software running on local, network, and internet-based platforms based on specific requirements and instructions.
- Execute the test plan and defined protocol for assigned code snippets; Identity, record and troubleshoot defined problems.
- Develop understanding and relationships with internal and external development partners in the design and development of software applications.
- Participate as a project team member of other software application engineers and internal and external development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective, high-quality solutions for products of low to moderate complexity.
- Experience or understanding of software application design tools and languages.
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Understand the design of software applications that run on various types of platforms.
- Understand basic testing, coding, and debugging techniques.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; proficiency in English and the national language.
Typically 0-2 years experience.
India: Karnataka, Bangalore
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here