Boeing Recruitment Associate Software Engineer BE / BTech / ME / MTech
Hello Friends If you have BE / BTech / ME / MTech degree and you are looking for a job for yourself, then Boeing company is hiring an Associate Software Engineer, let’s see how you can apply for this job.
About the Boeing
The Boeing Company is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, telecommunications equipment, and missiles worldwide. The company also provides leasing and product support services. Boeing is among the largest global aerospace manufacturers; it is the third-largest defense contractor in the world based on 2020 revenue and is the largest exporter in the United States by dollar value. Boeing stock is included in the Dow Jones Industrial Average. Boeing is incorporated in Delaware.About the Boeing
- Candidates should be BE / BTech / ME / MTech ( CS / IT / ECE related branches) / MCA any Batch 2020/ 2021/2022 Batch
- Good academic track record with a minimum of 7 GPA or 70% in graduation
- Good pH score
Roles and Responsibility
- Develop, test, debug and document application software
- Development and implementation of software solutions that meet real-time testing needs.
- Write and execute test procedures.
- Develop training materials that can be shared across the organization.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here