Cognizant Recruitment Associate – Projects | Apply Now | Graduate
Hello friends If you are a student of science and engineering and you have graduated from college and you want to work in a big company, then there is a big opportunity for you because Cognizant company is hiring associate projects, let’s see how you can apply for this job.
About the Cognizant
Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994 and started serving external clients in 1996.
After a series of corporate re-organizations, there was an initial public offering in 1998.
Cognizant had a period of fast growth during the 2000s and became a Fortune 500 company in 2011; as of 2021, it is ranked 185.
Candidates should be Science / Engineering Graduates.
Roles and Responsibility
Understand, interpret and clarify functional requirements as well as technical requirements and requirement standards for the project.
Design and Analysis
- Study of defined functional specifications.
- Analyze and identify the impact of specifications.
- They ask questions and seek solutions from various stakeholders.
- Provide necessary support to develop a proof of concept.
- Develop coding (business-grade coding, interface development, service development, build stored procedures, etc.) as needed in the project.
- Ask clarifications/questions/concerns about the presenter’s performance in a timely manner.
- Get regular peer/senior developer reviews.
- Code refactoring based on code reviews/bugs found in unit tests or other appropriate test phases.
- Participate in code peer reviews as needed.
- Inform potential customers of potential risks and seek information to resolve identified issues.
- support the integration of components as needed.
- Update the traceability matrix for the developed work packages.
- provide support for process audit activities.
- Adhere to processes and tools (use awareness of 20, knowledge of quality management systems).
- Follow the SCM rules defined for the project.
- Testing: Write test cases for specific entities.
- Find peer/senior developer reviews for written test cases.
- Run test cases.
- Catch and fix bugs as they are found, and retest areas during the testing and warranty period.
- Review work to ensure compliance with the SCM policies set for the project.
- Developed component integration tracking with the application.
- Understand and apply test automation tools.
Rework the code based on review comments from code review/defects raised in unit testing, peer testing, SIT, UAT testing, or any other relevant testing phases.
Process Improvements and Adherence
- Provide ideas for process improvement or added value that can be conveyed and shared with relevant stakeholders.
- Adhere to processes and tools (using awareness 20, awareness QMS, IDE, etc.).
- Contribute towards updating knowledge assets, user manual, online help document, and installation manual/scripts.
- contribute / search/reuse all types of assets from the repository.
- VMWare Vsphere
- HTML 5
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here