Hello, enthusiasts! Here’s an amazing opportunity to get into the leading multinational investment bank, “Citi”. Recently ‘Citi’ has notified about role openings for Summer Analyst.
For more clarity about this opportunity, check out the following details.
About Internship Profile at Citi
Citi is looking to hire a enthusiasts Summer Interns to join the team in Asia Pacific. The 10-week Summer internship program will include intensive training; real-world experience; senior executive exposure and an excellent opportunity to develop your skills with the core business areas across TTS franchise; including product management; sales; trade and implementation.
What you’ll get at Citi?
You will benefit from joining an extensive training program that involves orientation sessions with on-the-job training. There will be a series of networking events throughout the internship for you to develop your contacts within the firm. This summer program is a pipeline into full-time Analyst program.
- The candidate must be pursuing Undergraduate/Master’s degree entering their final year of study in any discipline and have superior academic performance at a top academic institution.
- 3.3 minimum GPA or equivalent will be preferred
- Demonstrable track record of leadership experiences and candidate initiative
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- High level of accuracy and time management skills
- High level of personal integrity; commitment to excellence; and a strong desire to learn
- Resiliency to work in a challenging and changing high-volume; fast-paced environment
- Sense of urgency and ability to execute quickly and efficiently
The location for this job profile will be Mumbai, India.
As an intern at Citi, you can expect a handsome stipend there.
How to Apply?
To apply for this amazing job: Click Here