SAP Hiring Freshers | Developer Associate | Graduates
Hey folks! Are you looking for a job at any leading multinational company in the tech field? If yes, then this opportunity is surely for you. SAP has recently notified about job openings for the Developer Associate profile.
Check out the below-mentioned details for a better understanding of this job profile.
About Job Profile
SAP is looking for seeking highly talented and motivated developers to work on its database products. The candidate is expected to have excellent problem-solving abilities, entrepreneurial zeal, fluency in coding and system design, solid communication skills, and a desire to solve complex problems.
- Design, implement, and maintain a core competency in SAP HANA, SAP ASE, SAP IQ
- Design robust systems aligned with SAP’s ‘cloud-first strategy to deliver solutions
- File patents and generate IP for SAP. Publish white papers and or research papers on your work
- Provide quality solutions to the complex problems faced by SAP customers
- Take ownership of work and operate in a globally distributed organization
- Resolve customer reported issues in a timely manner
- Articulate technical information clearly for customers and within the organization
- Prioritize tasks, develop detailed designs with estimated efforts and drive topics to completion
- Contribute to SAPs success story in data management suite on-premise and in cloud
The candidate must have a Bachelor / Master of Engineering with the preference of Computer Science Engineering with experience of 0-3 years.
- Must have excellent analytical skills
- Must have strong knowledge of C/C++ programming language
- Must understand multi-threaded architecture
- Good to have expertise in cloud technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Expertise in areas like the following is an advantage: device drivers, operating systems, query processing, file systems, storage, in-memory resource management, multi-threading, distributed computing
- Must be able to multi-task and work independently
- Must have excellent communication and articulation skills
- Good to have sound knowledge of database internals/database architecture
What you’ll get at SAP?
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment then “SAP” is the best place for you.
The location for this job profile will be Pune, Maharashtra, India and it will be a Full-time job.
As a Developer Associate at SAP, you can expect a handsome salary there.
Also read: Citi Bank Internships | Summer Analyst 2022 | Citi Careers
How to Apply?
To apply for this amazing job: Click Here