BRICS Chamber of Commerce and Industry Internship | 2023
Are you a student looking for a valuable and exciting internship opportunity? Look no further than the BRICS Chamber of Commerce and Industry internship program!
The BRICS Chamber of Commerce and Industry is a non-profit organization that seeks to enhance cooperation, trade, and investment opportunities among the five member countries of the BRICS alliance – Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa. As an intern at the BRICS Chamber of Commerce and Industry, you will have the unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience working in an international business environment,
About the BRICS Chamber of Commerce and Industry
The BRICS Chamber of Commerce and Industry is a registered body under the Company Registration Act of the Government of India. It is a young non-profit organization dedicated to building a conducive ecosystem, especially for entrepreneurs and SME segments from different parts of the country. The Chamber organizes exhibitions, exhibitions, seminars, symposiums, lectures, and business campaigns from time to time to enhance institutional ties and business relations between the BRICS countries and other friendly countries.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work on membership development and business development through various means
- Work on planning and running the event
- Manage business meetings and exclusive business opportunity proposals with messages
- Work on content development and social media
- Look for new business expansion sectors in Kadin
- Manage internal and external communications
- Managing Marketing Communications
- Representing the Board in various other related programs
- Work on social media management
- Graphic Design – Canva, Photoshop, Coral
The internship at the BRICS Chamber of Industry and Commerce lasts for 3 months.
Grant: Rs.5,000 – 6,000/month
Certificates and letters of recommendation
How To Apply ?
Interested Candidate may send their CVs with a Cover letter to [email protected]