Brand Alliance and Partnership – Internship In Paytm | Marketing -Growth Marketing | 2023
Paytm is one of the leading fintech companies in India, providing a variety of services including mobile payments, digital wallets, and e-commerce. One of the key factors contributing to the success of Paytm is its strong brand alliances and partnerships. As an intern at Paytm, I had the opportunity to learn about the company’s brand alliances and partnerships and the impact they have on the business.
Brand alliances and partnerships are strategic relationships between two or more brands that aim to leverage each other’s strengths to achieve mutual goals. In the case of Paytm, the company has formed alliances and partnerships with various brands across different industries to expand its reach and offer a more comprehensive range of services to its customers.
About the Paytm
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company focused on attracting consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides users with services such as utility payments and money transfers while also enabling them to pay through Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) such as Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag, and Paytm Postpaid – Buy Now, Pay More Late. For merchants, Paytm offers capture devices such as Soundbox, EDC, QR, and Payment Gateways, where payment aggregation is done via PPI as well as financial instruments from other banks. To further enhance the merchant business, Paytm offers merchant services through advertisements and the Paytm Mini App Store. On this leverage platform, the company then offers loan services such as commercial loans, personal loans, and BNPL provided by its financial partners.
Eligibility Criteria In Brand Alliance and Partnership – Internship In Paytm
Completing/continuing postgraduate education
Role and Responsibility In Brand Alliance and Partnership – Internship In Paytm
- Ability to work independently on dynamic, fast-paced and strategic, and operational tasks
- practical environment.
- Especially for in-depth circumstances and understanding of local/regional users and merchants who will translate
- in an executable plan.
- Work closely with sales and operations teams across the state to understand and understand market challenges
- Think of a strategy to deal with it.
- Travel to different markets to develop the pulse of the market and gain a deeper consumer understanding
- Develop marketing strategies based on identified problems and execute them in a timely manner.
- Work on initiatives that increase your brand awareness score and other metrics.
- Leverage all communication channels to increase brand spend.
- Mapping the competition and targeting quick results.
Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
- A motivated and proven hunter who uses experience and
- meet the goal.
- Basic knowledge of ATL, BTL, Digital (Media and Social), User Research, Engagement and
- Have an excellent understanding of the local market and specific consumer nuances and country exposure.
- Elements/opportunities to use the ability to connect with users.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills.
- Analytical and rational thinking to assess business problems objectively and offer solutions.
- Team player and multitasker with an amazing attitude to get things done and get it done.
- Knowledge of the fintech payments industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage internal/external stakeholders.
- It must be able to stretch to achieve its overall goal.
About Team In Brand Alliance and Partnership – Internship In Paytm
- The Paytm Growth Marketing team performs these important functions for our platform:
- Allocation of traffic to various growth use cases such as payments, commerce, and financial services according to current user interests as well as propensity to adopt new use cases
- Drive growth as a product platform with real-time targeting, build 360-degree customer profiles, and increase reach across the most relevant channels
- Drive growth across Paytm’s business units and ensure best practices are shared across all business units.
Why join us:
- Collaborative results-based programs that deliver business cohesion through technology. Increase average usage revenue by increasing cross-selling opportunities.
- Solid 360-degree feedback from your partner team for your support for their cause.
- If you match us, we believe in creating wealth for you with an enviable 500+ million registered users, 21+ million merchants, and tons of data in our ecosystem.
- We are uniquely positioned to democratize lending to deserving consumers and merchants – and we are committed to it
- Here, the story of India’s biggest digital lending unfolds. This is your chance to be a part of history
India: Mumbai, Maharastra
How to Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this internship
Official website link Click Here
Form Link Click Here